you use our website.
Release Date: 2020-01-31, Revision: 1
What data do we collect
Verigraf collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Your IP address information, and browser information, location, device information provided by your web browser
- Voluntarily provided data by yourself via online surveys
How do we collect your data
You directly provide Verigraf with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services using our websites.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback using any online services or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily give information during company visits or via email.
How will we use your data
Verigraf collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our communication with our customers or potential customers.
Verigraf will not share your data with other companies except the conditions below.
- When Verigraf processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information
from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Our newsletter service provider will have your email address and other information generated from
your interactions with newsletter emails when you subscribe to newsletters.
How do we store your data
Verigraf securely stores your data in cloud servers at data centers of reliable cloud service providers
Your data are stored in the following cities: Amterdam, Paris, Istanbul, Ankara.
For more information please email to [email protected]
Verigraf will keep your personal data for 10 (ten) years. Once this time period has
expired, we will delete your data by anonymization.
Anonymization: The data must be stripped of sufficient elements such that the data subject can no
longer be identified. More precisely, that data must be processed in such a way that it can no
longer be used to identify a natural person by using ‘all the means likely reasonably to be used by
either the controller or a third party.
Verigraf would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you
might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Verigraf from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights
Verigraf would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every
user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Verigraf for copies of your
personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Verigraf
correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Verigraf to
complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure personal data – You have the right to request that Verigraf
erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict personal data processing – You have the right to request that
Verigraf restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to personal data processing – You have the right to object to
processing of your personal data.
- The right to personal data portability – You have the right to request that
transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of
rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and
behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically
cookies or similar technology.
For further information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
which we provide, including:
- Keeping you signed in to our websites, services or products
- Understanding how you use our website, services or products
What types of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Verigraf uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember
your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location
in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Verigraf uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our
the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and
Verigraf sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising
may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on other
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the remove cookies from your browser using browser
settings. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
check release date and revisions of this policy.
to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: [email protected]